Apr 2, 2010

Etc.


I found this tower of 2012 books at Borders last week, I had to take a pic. The Synch Section is growing.

April Fools was pretty great this year. Google’s “Topeka” joke was cute. It’s like “Joe" names himself “God” and “God” names himself “Joe” in return. Funny how that works. From now on, my name is “FUCK!”

The Dominion Wars appear to be heating up:
Governors Receive Threats From Extremist Group 
WASHINGTON — Governors around the country said Friday that they had received letters from an extremist group warning that they might be forcibly removed from office if they did not step down within three days. Officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security confirmed that they had sent out an intelligence note with information about potential threats to governors from a group calling itself the Guardians of the Free Republics.
I found it mildly interesting that this little NYT front page blurb just gave the Guardians of the Free Republics (plural?) about a zillion hits and Gotfre.com servers are still going strong. I have a feeling that by the time the Dominion is done with us, we’ll be SO ready for a pole shift in 2012. Gotfre... Goatse?



I’ve decided to darken the doorway of a church this Easter, it’s been a while. In fact, the last Easter Service I attended was at Trinity United Methodist in Seattle, which I like because this parish is slightly to the left of Marx, and their pastor was the one I went to after going a bit nuts after the ego-death thing. I WAS thinking about going to a Catholic Mass because I’ve never really experienced one, but in the end I decided I wanted to share a communal rebirth with folks I wouldn’t mind spending eternity with. So I’m going back to TUMS. I do think it’s cool how the Methodists are sort of a conjunction of opposites, being half Calvinist and half Arminian. Half justice and half forgiveness.

For me, Easter is mostly about (sin) eating. We always had the sacrificial pig, but the deviled eggs were damn good, and the asparagus, divine. I'm grooving on how phallic asparagus is, and how it comes in "spears". Call me a sword swallower!

I also think it’s cool that this Easter falls on 4410, which is 144 backwards. Sevas Susej!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails