I was reading a textbook today about the old wooden battleship Agamemnon, which was capsized by a rogue wave while standing by during the laying of the first trans-Atlantic cable in 1858.
A few hours later I saw this map of all the submarine cables that carry 99% of the world’s internet data.
Agamemnon, Greek king, House of Atreus (Atriedes in the Dune universe).
When Helen, the wife of Menelaus, ran off with Paris of Troy, Agamemnon commanded the united Greek armed forces in the ensuing Trojan War. -wikipedia
This is a curious sync considering last weekend’s marriage between the Houses of Hilton and Rothschild. Beauty and the Beast. Also, the “mysterious” lapse of communication that occurred on July 8:
- ITEM: The New York City subway system suffered an atrocious commute today, with some trains being inexplicably stranded in stations for long periods of time.
- ITEM: The website “The Dissolve” folded today.
- ITEM: United Airlines was forced to ground all of its flights after its computer system mysteriously stopped working.
- ITEM: The New York Stock Exchange suspended trading today after its computerized trading system mysteriously stopped working.
- ITEM: Immediately after, the Wall Street Journal’s website mysteriously stopped working.
- ITEM: More than 2,500 people in Washington, DC mysteriously lost power.
Not to mention that "ancient" Greece and “epic” banker greed are also in the headlines. What to make of it? I suspect the connection between the collective subconscious (submarine cables) and the conscious are finally completed, and are about to go online. Perhaps these uncanny blips in technological/mythical artifices are the global signal of a new wavelength. Or rather, the rebirth of a very old one.