Oct 28, 2007

New Hermes?

Our man in London (Ben Fairhall) is the eye in the sky concerning the alignments of stars, so I'm a bit shocked that I scooped him on this. Or maybe I'm so far behind I think I'm ahead.

David Beckham. Hmmmm. Moves to the City of Angels, city shortly bursts into flame. Comet "Holmes" bursts into flame. Hermes = famous Parisian fragrance. Beckham "Crest" is dead ringer for the Mercury (Hermes) element sign.

Nice Templar ring.

"Flame On!"

Who needs mushrooms? I think the internet is "New Mushroom". I don't know, it's just an instinct.

6 comments:

hello said...

of course i come in to comment on the mushroom haha.... the internet has the potential to become part of a new mushroom, however, with all of the control already exerted over cyberspace, the truth is hard to find, and will only get harder imo. and its going in the direction where we all be downloaded into the computer. i view this as being placed into a lower dimension that will keep us from moving higher. we will be stuck in the machine forever.
instead, the mushroom plugs us into the already existing akashic record, or internet, of reality...

Michael said...

The internet is to mushrooms as Beckham is to Hermes - a facsimile.

JB said...

Michael, I've just posted two new articles at my sight (Meta-Logic Café), and YOU were my inspiration. They tie-in perfectly with "The Quest II", they might even inspire your next installment. Free publicity coming your way lol

iAdmin said...

The David Beckham logo is also ominous, looks like an owl head to me.

JB said...

I think I've just finally figured out where all of these "synchro-mystic" connections come from, check it out over at my sight (article: "The Time Loop Theory").

Michael said...

Everything but the kitchen sync: Beckham married a Spice Girl, which lands him squarely on Arrakis. Sting, who played Feyd-Rautha, is the name of Frodo's Orc sensing sword. Frodo is the ring-bearer. Beckham is the ring-bearer.

Did I just say that out loud?

Related Posts with Thumbnails