Aug 28, 2011

When Doves Cry

This was written on August 23.


Today an old Ford Falcon, license plate FALCON passed me. The Falcon is the symbol of Horus, the avenging son of Osiris. This particular Falcon is stored in a garage nearby in Louie Park. Louie, or King Louis, is the Sun King.

A few days ago I walked through the park, and a pair of hawks or perhaps immature eagles circled above me, crying. They were beautiful.


In other news, an earthquake in Virginia cracked the capstone of the Washington Monument. The monument is a “titanic” version of an ancient Egyptian obelisk. The obelisk is also the symbol of Osiris, or Ra, the eternal hard-on, may the Force be with you. Via the Sync Whole:
“The Obelisk had an earlier progenitor in ancient Egypt called the Benben stone. This pillar or mound was the home of the Bennu bird, said to be the soul of Ra, who topped the sacred phallic object. The capstone part of the Obelisk, cracked on 23 August during the Virginia quake, is thus associated to the resting place of the Bennu whose modern parallel is the Phoenix.”


While leaving Orcas Island on Aug. 3, I was for some reason entranced by this piratical looking craft at anchor in the harbor, and I took pic after pic, but only later did I see it’s name was the Phoenix.

It occurs to me that Phoenix/Horus is cracking the shell of the calcified remains of his father. I wonder if the status quo will welcome the son of Isis and Osiris? When the dove becomes the hawk.

When Doves Cry. Prince - Revolution

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails