May 8, 2011

Room For Cream


I’ve been on a strange tangent (so in other words, normal) that began last weekend whilst out at Hood Canal. That’s where I was during the OBL Beltane ritual and I didn’t have much internet so it was a bit frustrating. We went to the co-op in the afternoon to pick up some things for dinner. I was grumpy and was trying to find some snack to eat and just sort of randomly chose some Nancy’s cottage cheese, with “billions of cultures”. It was unusually tasty, I mean, seriously more delicious than I recall it ever being? I actually had to stop myself from devouring the entire tub!

Later we were at Safeway and I had a “call of nature”, and while finishing up I suddenly recall an old nursery rhyme:
Little Miss Muffet
sat on a tuffet,
eating her curds and whey;
Along came a spider,
who sat down beside her
and frightened Miss Muffet away


As I finished the last word of the verse, I turned to see a big bio-hazard symbol on the disposal bin on the wall, and I just stared at it, thinking this was all very strange. (The bio-hazard symbol has become my personal Shiva symbol). The funny thing is that I had a boyfriend named Moffat who my best friend nicknamed “Little Miss Muffet”.

A day later we are walking the dogs and pass this mailbox:


One of the consistent memes about “alien” invasion is that they wouldn’t try a full on military assault, they’d infiltrate via genetically engineered nanobots or something. And of course, cows are THE classic “alien abduction” victim. Big Guy’s very first act was to save some cows from alien abduction!

If I were writing the story (and I am) The dairy cow would be the “Trojan Horse”, containing tiny Greek nanobot warriors, or in other words, Daisy would be “delivering the mail”.



---------------- 

Radiation likely from Japan found in Spokane milk

The U.S. government's secret agenda to eliminate raw milk

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails