Feb 21, 2013

Shooting the Messenger

The Lovers


I saw this sexy guy at the grocery store yesterday, I caught up with him in produce and shot him in the chest with my iPhone. He's wearing a tight I♥NY t-shirt, and considering the recent Valentine's Day syncs from outer space, I translated it as "Eros is aiming at New York".

Suddenly, I sorta love NY too.
Getting home I note another I♥NY - this time on some sexy boxer shorts. Sort of interesting to see two sexy I♥NY syncs so close together.

This morning, my blog feed delivered two Mercury syncs, back to back, via Littlediggs.com:

"The hut then transforms into a sun drenched haven, opening up to the views of the surf and the distant Mercury Islands". 

1963 Mercury Monterey on the grassy knoll.
Container dwelling in Texas, red X marks the spot.
Two messenger syncs, back to back. And then later in the morning, I see a car blog making a reference to "The Postman Always Rings Twice".

Their love was a flame that destroyed!





"when they met, it was murder!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails