1. The #OWS movement. Or OWLS, as I like to read. Apparently, graphic novelist Alan Moore has written a sort of script for this time, spanning his various works from V for Vendetta to the Watchmen.
3. Robin Hood. The noble thief, bows and arrows, wearing of the green. Prince of Baghdad, Han Solo, Dukes of Hazzard, rebels.
4. The Trident, or weapon of Shiva/Neptune. The Nautilus, Captain Nemo, Noone, Kahn, Iron Giant. The one who can wield it is the one who can aim it at himself. The true Lion King has no pride.
5. Captain America. Not so much as the defender of America, but the American Dream. Whatever that is. Spirit of 76. Ghosts from the past, especially WWII.
6. Cranes. Yes, cranes, as in wading birds: storks, flamingos, herons, the deliverers of babies. Also giant lifting devices as found in shipyards. Tractor beams.
7. Silver. Wealth, not necessarily physical. Mercury, messenger.
8.‘The death of Paris’ as the opening act. This is part of a dream I had about Lieutenant Paris (from Star Trek Voyager) falling to his death off of a high bridge. This syncs with the Marines, because of Parris Island. Trojan War, etc.
9. Imminent travel. A voyage, passport, proper currency. The VW Camper Van. Marinara sauce.
10. The Blind Date. A date with destiny? A cosmic version of the Dating Game.
11. Time Travel. Marty McFly to Billy Pilgrim. Time's up. "As if there was no tomorrow".
12. Rebirth. The Phoenix, Horus, Eagle, Thunderbird, Jesus.